The Michael G. FOSTER School of Business is looking to hire a Mandarin Chinese-speaking Program Manager (Continuing Education Coordinator).
The Program Manager reports to the Associate Director in the Executive Education Department and works with program staff to implement Executive Education’s strategic plan to achieve its goals. This person will oversee daily program management of assigned programs; implements methods to continuously improve the various departmental processes, vendor relationships, and develops and maintains a high standard of excellence regarding all program activities, particularly with regards to the quality, consistency, and integration of all program materials, books, visual aids, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Adult Education, Business Administration or other related studies required. 2-3 years progressively more challenging work experience, preferably in business or adult education.
- Applicants must have exceptional organization skills, a very strong eye for detail, excellent writing, speaking, and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to make decisions independently with a minimum of supervision and to work successfully with individuals from diverse organizations and backgrounds.
- Public speaking experience and comfort.
- Experience working with international clients, especially those from China and other parts of Asia.
- Database experience.
- Experience with WeChat.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese (spoken and written) highly desirable. (Please note: Sponsorship is unavailable for international applicants.)
For more information, visit the link here: UW HR Posting