The Confucius Institute of the State of Washington is looking forward to developing an internship program where interns will gain experience in working in an educational setting while learning more about Chinese language and culture. We are just beginning the process, so we appreciate your patience.
- Commitment to work 5-15 hours per week during a 3-month quarter
- Interest in Chinese language and culture
- Knowledge of Chinese language preferred
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Administrative Intern at the University of Washington Confucius Institute Office
- Program Intern at the Confucius Institute Education Center at Chief Sealth International High School
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your contact information, and indicate which intern position you are interested in and when you would be available for the internship.
The Confucius Institute of the State of Washington is now accepting applications for Spring and Summer Quarters 2013.
Applications without accompanying cover letter and resume will receive lowest priority consideration. We regret we are unable to offer paid intern positions.
Many thanks to our summer intern, Kathleen Gill, for helping us get the Confucius Institute Internship program launched. Kathleen is a student majoring in Chinese at Middlebury College in Vermont. She returned home to Seattle for the summer after studying in China for several months.